Our mission is to provide a safe place for you to pull your own automotive parts. To help keep others safe, if you see someone with their hands on an inappropriate tool or yanking things that shouldn’t be yanked — please say something. Report any unsafe conditions or actions and theft immediately. In order to keep you and our other patrons safe, the following are NOT allowed in our yard:
You know who doesn’t live here? Your Mom. Please do not leave children unattended for any reason. In fact, persons under the age 16 are not allowed in the yard anyway. Remember, if they can’t drive a car, they can’t be in the yard.
We insist you leave your four-legged friends at home. Pets are strictly forbidden in the yard. Glass, metal, small loose parts — there are just too many opportunities for Fluffy to get hurt.
We hear ya, it’s pretty easy to get jacked up about yanking parts, but here a jack is one of the tools you don’t need to put your hands on. All our vehicles are on wheel stands so you can access the underside of the vehicle. Jacks are not needed and are forbidden.
We didn’t start the fire and you’re sure as hell not going to either. Obviously torches are a fire hazard, so obviously, torches not allowed in the yard.
Sandals and Open-Toed Footwear
We pride ourselves on maintaining a clean, well organized yard, but let’s face it, at the end of the day it’s still a junkyard. With that being said, please make sure you are wearing suitable footwear at all times.
Drugs and Alcohol
No one should yank parts under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Some of you who read way too far into our messaging may feel like that would be fun — you are wrong. Working on vehicles while under the influence of drugs or alcohol is NOT safe. U-Pull-R-Parts reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone who in our judgement is under the influence.
Additional Policy Items
- You must arrive 30 minutes prior to close for entrance into the yard — we have lives too ya know.
- If it ain’t broke, don’t break it! Leave some junk in the trunk for the next guy.
- You can’t touch our junk ’til you show us your tools. Tool box inspection is mandatory.
- Most parts are eligible for return within 30 days (store credit only). Show floor tire sets, batteries, and core returns will be refunded in the same form as original payment.
- Any parts you bring with you for reference must be marked by a U-Pull employee
- We ACCEPT cash and credit or debit cards for purchases – NO checks — what is it the 1980s?
- Anyone failing to adhere to our safety policies while yanking parts will be yanked from the yard… or nicely asked to leave.
- U-Steal R-Parts? We-Pull U-2-Court. We will prosecute all theft or vandalism to the fullest extent of the law.